How to get access to ERS

Education Resourcing System (ERS)

How to get access to ERS

Contact your organisation’s ESL Delegated authoriser to have the appropriate role assigned to your ESL account, or for an invitation to a new ESL account if you do not have one.

For playgroups, your Delegated Authoriser will be your Education advisor. If you are not sure who your Education advisor is, check with a colleague or manager.

For staff that need to request access to ERS then please complete and submit the Education Resourcing System (ERS) ECE user Request for Playgroups (ESL 61) Form to your Education advisor.

Request for Playgroups
ERS ECE user request for Playgroups (ESL 61)
ERS ECE user request for Playgroups (ESL 61)

ERS Roles

Role name Description

The administrator can create new requests in ERS. New requests must be approved and submitted by someone with the Approver role. They can also view all requests in ERS.

For playgroups, this will usually be a parent or playgroup coordinator.


The approver can approve and submit new requests in ERS. They can also create new requests and submit them straight to ERS. The approver can also view all requests in ERS.

This should be a principal, centre manager or playgroup treasurer.

For schools, the Approver role should only be granted to the person who has the appropriate Delegated Financial Authority (DFA) which is usually the principal.

How to remove access to ERS

Let your Education Advisor in your regional office know and they will remove access.