Planned outage this weekend
ELI Web and ELI Reports will be unavailable from Friday 2 June 5.00pm to Monday 5 June 8.00pm for a planned outage. Early learning services will be unable to access ELI Web and ELI Reports during this time.
ELI Reports (ERP) is a secure Ministry application where all early learning services can access ELI data for their own service(s).
Early learning services can use the reports in ERP to view, download or print copies of ELI data previously submitted to the Ministry of Education about their children and their service. Early learning services can also use these reports to check their data in ELI before confirming the data in ELI Web or their student management system (SMS).
These reports are available as PDF documents or CSV for spreadsheets.
- data entered into ELI Web or an approved SMS is available the next day in ELI Reports
- these reports will only show official names (not their preferred names).
There is no cost associated with using ELI Reports; this application is provided free by the Ministry.
- View or download Attendance Report
- View or download Child's Attendance at Service Report
- View or download Booking Report
- View or download National Student Number Report
- View or download Enrolment Report
- View or download 20 Hours ECE Report
- View or download ECE Return Report
- View or download RS7 Funding Return Report