How to log in to the SESTA online application form
Enter your ESL login
After logging in, you can apply with a caregiver present, or on behalf of a caregiver. You will also be able to see all SESTA applications submitted by yourself or caregivers for your school by clicking on the SESTA applications tab.
When the application has been completed, you will be asked to sign off the school’s declaration
Once the school’s declaration is completed, you will then be asked to complete caregiver’s declaration (on behalf of them or with them)
After an application is made, the application will sit in the schools all applications view. You will be able to view the application however, you cannot edit the application once the school declaration is submitted
When an application by a caregiver has been made without the help of the school
- The system will send a notification to the school’s email address, informing them that a SESTA application has been submitted for their school.
- Once logged into the system, users can view any applications made for students attending their school through the ‘SESTA applications’ tab.
- You can click on the unique application number (e.g. SESTA-000543 highlighted below in blue) to view the application.
- Once you click on the application you want to view, you will be able to select three tabs:
- Application Information
- Related Information
- School Declaration
- Application Information provides all the information about the applicant from the application form (student details, caregiver details, enrolling school details, S1, S2 details etc.). You can edit the details of these fields where appropriate.
- Related Information shows attached files, itineraries information etc. Here you can add any files necessary to support an application.
- School Declaration is where you declare that you have reviewed and are satisfied with the application. Once the school declaration has been submitted, you cannot make further edits to the application and it will disappear from your school queue. To ensure that that you have the latest information, it is recommended that you refresh the page.
Note: You can still view the application in the recently viewed list, but you cannot edit the application once the school declaration is submitted.