RR&ELS Application Privacy
We collect the personal information of the students/ākonga from schools, including the following information:
- Name of the student/ākonga
- National Student Number
- Reading Level and Reading Assessment information.
We collect the personal information in order to:
- provide students/ākonga with Reading Recovery and Early Literacy Support
- produce the Annual RR & ELS report that is published on Education Counts, and for education research purposes.
Besides our staff, we share this information with:
- the school Principal and RR & ELS teachers for the purposes of delivering RR & ELS services
- Statistics NZ for the purposes of research and statistics (under an Information Sharing Agreement).
We keep the information safe by using an application platform that has multiple security level protocols including multi factor authentication. Only authorised users will have access to the personal information.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about your child/tamariki, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your child’s/ tamariki information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at RRandELS.email@example.com.
Please refer to the Privacy Protocol for more information.